RSSC's Scandinavia, Russia & Northern Europe mailer

HostDave
Site Admin

RSSC's Scandinavia, Russia & Northern Europe mailer

Postby HostDave » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:07 pm

Miami, October 22, 2012 – Ken Simpson from Arlington, Illinois is the grand prize winner of Regent Seven Seas Cruises' (RSSC) "Cover Your Cruise" Facebook Photo Contest. Fans were asked to submit travel photos captured on any Regent Seven Seas' cruise, and Simpson's entry was voted the best by RSSC Facebook fans from a selection of five finalist's photos.

Simpson's snapshot of a quiet, picturesque, cobbled-stone street in Warnemünde, Germany was taken while he sailed the Baltic aboard the 700-guest, all-suite, all-balcony, Seven Seas Voyager. As grand prize winner, Simpson's photograph graces the cover of RSSC's Scandinavia, Russia & Northern Europe mailer, and is also featured in the October 2012 Voyages to Explore catalogue in the introduction to the Northern Europe section.

"We were overwhelmed by the response from our loyal guests as there were so many notable, travel-inspiring images" said Kari Tarnowski, the line's senior vice president of marketing. "The winning image chosen by our Facebook fans certainly hits the right note of exploration…it almost feels as if one is about to take a step down that street and into a wonderful adventure."

In July and August, travelers submitted their best travel photographs to the ultra-luxury line's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RegentSevenSeasCruises where five finalists were chosen by the company and public voting determined the grand prize winner. Submissions captured iconic landmarks, colorful cultures, landscapes and architecture from around the world.

"When planning our trip to the Baltic, Regent Seven Seas Cruises came highly recommended from my sister and we loved it, the service and tours were amazing," said Ken Simpson. "I'm not a professional photographer but I have always had a love for photography. I must have taken nearly a thousand photos on that trip, so I knew one had to be contest worthy. I'm happy to see my picture will be enjoyed by other fellow travelers."

Recognized as The Most Inclusive Luxury Cruise Experience™, all Regent Seven Seas Cruises sailings include all-suite accommodations, 97 percent with private balconies, gourmet cuisine, premium spirits and fine wines, free shore excursions, gratuities, and a pre-cruise luxury hotel stay, at no additional cost.
To receive a brochure or for more information on Regent Seven Seas Cruises, see a professional travel agent, visit www.RSSC.com or call toll-free 800-285-1835.

Return to “Regent Seven Seas Cruises”