NEW GODMOTHER CRUISE FOR 2015

HostDave
Site Admin

NEW GODMOTHER CRUISE FOR 2015

Postby HostDave » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:19 pm

LITTLETON, Colorado – December 10, 2013 – The delightful Danube will soon set the stage for an incredible new Special Interest cruise featuring Avalon godmother and renowned author Patricia Schultz of the international bestsellers, 1000 Places to See Before You Die.

“In May 2013, I christened the Avalon Expression, the newest Suite Ship addition to Avalon Waterways’ impressive fleet of river cruise ships,” said Schultz. “At that time, I thought nothing could top the once-in-a-lifetime honor, until they asked me to host a godmother cruise on ‘my’ ship.”

On this special 7-night, 8-day Godmother Cruise (departing August 11, 2015), Patricia will be offering fellow cruisers the chance to sit-in on guest lectures about must-see destinations around the world and have their books signed by her as the Expression sails the Blue Danube from Budapest to Vienna, Durnstein-Melk, Linz-Passau and Regensburg before reaching Nuremburg.

“Patricia has inspired thousands of people driven by wanderlust to travel the world,” said Patrick Clark, managing director of Avalon Waterways. “She was the perfect godmother for the Expression and a wonderful choice to lead a cruise on the Expression in 2015. We’re thrilled to extend our relationship with her to a group of lucky Avalon travelers – all of whom are sure to be as enamored with her, thanks to their shared passion of travel, as we are.”

For more information about this Godmother Cruise, travelers can visit www.avalonwaterways.com/1000Places, contact a preferred travel agent or call Avalon Waterways directly at 877.797.9791.

Return to “Avalon Waterways”