New theme format for the EUROPA 2: from March 2017, guests on board the luxury ship can enjoy the new IN2BALANCE programme. On selected cruises, renowned coaches and trainers will present innovative training methods and the relaxation techniques of the Far East. The latest findings in nutritional science will also be revealed.
Experts include Jonathan Hippensteel, an American personal trainer, fitness coach and ‘Ironman finisher’; Patrick Broome, yoga trainer for the German national football team; Holger Stromberg, chef for the national team; and professional boxers Regina Halmich and Sven Ottke.
Yoga in all its variations, burn-out prevention, t’ai chi, shiatsu and interval training – these are just some of the IN2BALANCE options that await guests on board the EUROPA 2. Interested passengers will learn more about new and proven techniques and methods to help them slow down and achieve general well-being in their increasingly stressful day-to-day lives. Experts and trainers will also address the latest trends in areas such as nutrition.
The first IN2BALANCE programme will take place on a cruise from Hong Kong to Singapore in March 2017 and guests can look forward to a team of prominent experts, including two members of the official support staff for the German national football team: yoga trainer Patrick Broome will teach guests about various types of yoga, while star chef Holger Stromberg will shed light on the latest trends for health-conscious nutrition in cookery workshops and presentations. Boxing courses by former boxing world champion Regina Halmich and former professional boxer Sven Ottke will provide an active way to find balance. The team of experts is completed by Jonathan Hippensteel, an American personal trainer, marathon runner and multiple Ironman participant.
Other experts who will be designing the programme for future IN2BALANCE cruises include DJ Raphael Marionneau, who will offer yoga sessions set to live DJ music and Katrin Täubig of Healing Home Design, who will run courses on interior design and furnishing according to feng shui. Qualified sports coach Markus Roßmann will also offer workshops with fasciae training and the “Fascial Walk”, his self-developed and highly-effective walking method.
IN2BALANCE cruises on board EUROPA 2:
● Hong Kong to Singapore, 19.03 – 04.04.2017 (16 days), from € 15,270 per person (£ 11,150, $18,330), cruise-only.
● Singapore to Colombo, 01.04.2017 – 18.04.2017 (17 days), from € 8,390 per person (£ 6,130, $10,070), cruise-only.
● Mauritius to Dubai, 29.04.2017 – 18.05.2017 (19 days), from € 8,990 per person (£ 6,560, $10,790), cruise-only.
● Nassau to Miami, 08.11.2017 – 23.11.2017 (15 days), from € 6,831 per person (£ 4,988, $8,199), cruise-only.
● Mauritius to Colombo, 12.02.2018 – 27.02.2018 (15 days), from € 7,876 per person (£ 5,757, $9,453), cruise-only.
● Colombo to Benoa (Bali), 25.02.2018 – 14.03.2018 (17 days), from € 7,876 per person (£ 5,757, $9,453), cruise-only.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4757
- Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:23 pm
- Location: San Diego, CA
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest