Pagodas to Paradise Discussion

Bodogbodog

Re: Pagodas to Paradise Discussion

Postby Bodogbodog » Sat May 24, 2014 12:31 am

New member here - what a great blog you write - I really enjoyed reading it.
Such a contrast to some I've read on Cruise Critic which can be very repetitive and seem to be a little too "everything is perfect on Crystal" for my liking - I love your candid approach
Crystal Symphony is our favourite (well actually only) Crystal ship and we have a Tokyo to Vancouver voyage booked for 2015 - but before that we will be enjoying a Trans Pacific B2B from San Diego to Sydney via New Zealand in Oct/Nov this year

HostDave
Site Admin

Postby HostDave » Sat May 24, 2014 1:42 pm

Thanks and welcome! We may be on that Tokyo to Vancouver cruise also, but no bookings yet.

Paula

Postby Paula » Sat May 24, 2014 3:50 pm

Are you really considering HAL. Seems to be a big step down from Crystal. If not Crystal, why not Regent, Silversea, Seabourn or even Oceania?Even Celebrity might be better than HAL.

HostDave
Site Admin

Postby HostDave » Sat May 24, 2014 4:22 pm

I'm only considering cruise lines that have the itinerary we need to get home from Japan. That leaves Crystal and HAL. If we don't do Japan again (we'd go south from Tokyo this time), then all bets are off and I'll go back to the drawing board. I still have the Iceland road trip in the pipeline. We would have done Crystal to Reykjavik this year, but it was just too soon to leave for another two months.

We've cruised with HAL before. It isn't THAT bad ;-)

kayred

Postby kayred » Sat May 31, 2014 8:26 am

I have been away for a while but I just finished reading about your latest adventure. I loved it! Thank you for the info and bringing us along for the fun. Great pictures ! Glad you made it home safe and I look forward to your upcoming adventures.

Return to “Crystal”